How to Buy a Domain Name That Will Drive Traffic to Your Website
Do your research, analyze the domains and you will feel confident when buying a domain! Find out how to buy a domain name that will drive traffic to your site!
How to buy a suitable domain name for my new website? If you are one of these people who is asking how to purchase the right domain name for your new website or blog, you have come to the right place! In this article, we are going to teach you not only how to choose the best domain name for your online business, but how to choose and buy a domain name that will drive traffic to your website. Your domain name is your business name. It is your online address that people will use to locate you and your business online. The best advice we can give you is that the domain name should be decided and registered at the same time you are naming your online business. It is recommendable, the domain name to match your business name, as otherwise, you will confuse your visitors. When online visitors and your potential customers will search for your business on the web, a great domain will help your business and brand move up the search ranks and draw more traffic to your site.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind when buying a domain name:
- Pick a domain with less than 10 characters. You need a simple, short, memorable, and catchy domain name that is easy-to-spell and easy-to-write.
- Choose a name that is catchy and memorable and yet descriptive. You need to ensure your new domain makes sense with what you sell online or what you do as a brand. If you make your domain catchy, there will be less confusion about your rivals. You can try and combine different words together.
- When it comes to domain extensions, go for .com. Even though a lot of websites use .net or .biz, .com is one of the most popular and preferred extension.
- Don’t get too fancy with the spelling. If your domain name is too complicated, your visitors will get confused and they will mistype the name. Also, stay away from hyphens.
Once you’ve come up with a potential domain name for your new website, take these 3 steps and ensure you are on the right track:
- Make a quick research on your domain name and see what will come up. If the name appears in the search results, click on the link and check what type of business comes up. If you are still interested in the name, add a location prefix or suffix and then search again. Read more about domain name availability.
- If you click on the link and you notice that the website that comes up doesn’t really seem like anyone is using it, you can get it touch with the owner and ask him to purchase the domain. Check on whosit.net and discover who owns the domain.
- You can finally register your domain! When registering it, make sure to provide your email address so the domain registrar can contact you before the domain expires. If you want, you can also buy versions of the domain with different domain extensions to avoid mistyping and confusion.
Another method to drive web traffic to your website is to purchase an expired domain or name that is not in the use and redirect traffic directly to your website. You can check the online auctions websites and buy an expired domain from there!
These 5 Alternative Domain Name Generators Will Help You Register Their Free Ideas – and You Will Love The Outcome
When you have an online business, your website is what represents it, and when you have a website the first thing that your customers notice is your domain name. And while many of the top-level domain name extensions like .com
When you are running a business, one of the most important things in this day and age is for you to create a website, so that your business can have a strong online presence. When creating a website, you need
Your domain name the first thing that your customers will notice about your brand and also the thing they will need to remember in order for them to come back to your website, which is why it’s very important for